Medieval Philosophy and Theology has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (A-NC) License to all contents of the journal.
Summary of the terms of the Creative Commons A-NC License
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author.(SEE NOTE *)
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived with permission of the author.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
Please direct any questions or comments to the Editor.
* NOTE: Proper attribution must include:
- author's full name,
- complete title of the article or review,
- name of the journal (Medieval Philosophy and Theology), the
- volume and issue of the journal in which the article or review appear
- journal's Uniform Resourse Identifier (http://cip.cornell.edu/mpat/)
This information can be found on the "Article Info" page associated with each article or review.