CUL offers a range of publication solutions and provides production services to assist publishers in moving from print to digital. Services in support of CIP publishing are coordinated by Digital Consulting and Production Services, a unit within the Library's Division of Library Information Technologies. Services related to digital scholarship and publishing include:
- Digital Media Group provides expert scanning of photographs, manuscripts, text-based materials, and rare artifacts.
- Metadata Services increases the value of digital resources by making them easier to access, use, share, and re-purpose.
- Publishing Services includes technical and business consulting, content preparation, web design, delivery using subscription or open access business models, and various other services in support of scholarly publishing.
- Technology Support Services experts determine how to best manage your digital collection.
- Copyright Services assist in investigating permissions and determine your rights and secure protection for your own intellectual property.